Add "gyima" in Nzema to your vocabulary.
Examples of gyima
- Indefinite article: gyima
- Definite article: gyima ne
- Usage: gyima ne lɛ kpalɛ
|3||ɔ gyima (f.)
ɔ gyima (m.)
- English: Nzema Health Dictionary
- French: Dictionnaire Nzema de Santé
- Pre-order | Pré-commander | Buch vorbestellen
If we don't do work, the food and the knowledge simply accumulate in us. The excess food makes us overweight. The excess knowledge makes us arrogant. Being overweight leads to disease. Being arrogant leads to mistakes. Disease and mistakes are both unhealthy for us.
gyima in other languages